X93 Innovations, Inc., on its own behalf and on behalf of its affiliates and/or wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively referred to as “X93 Innovations”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), owns and operates various mobile applications, including, but not limited to, TsekApp and TsekApp Service Provider (collectively, the “Mobile Apps”), and various websites, including, but not limited to, www.tsekapp.com (collectively, the “Websites”). Through these Mobile Apps and Websites, we offer various online services that enable users of the Mobile Apps and Websites (“you” or “Users”) to receive access to various types of healthcare information and information about our services (“Services”). X93 Innovations understands that privacy of information is of great importance to our Users.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Either X93 Innovations or a third party vendor on behalf of X93 Innovations may automatically collect information while Users browse the Mobile Apps or Websites. We may collect such information by tracking, or asking a third party vendor to track, your click-stream activity when such information is not tied to a user ID through the use of “cookie” technology or by tracking internet protocol (IP) addresses, as explained below.
Because we want our Mobile Apps and Websites to better serve Users’ needs, we collect some basic information about Users and their devices, including, but not limited to:
- IP address (the computer’s address on the Internet)
- Operating system (e.g. Windows 10)
- Browser software (e.g. Google Chrome, Safari)
- Internet Service Provider (e.g. PLDT)
- Geographic location (e.g. Manila, Philippines)
- Type of device (e.g. iPhone, Android device)
- Mobile device crash information
- Locale and language of device
- Dates and time you accessed and used the Mobile Apps and Websites, features you used in the Mobile Apps and Websites, and how long you use the Mobile Apps and Websites
- Links you click and pages you view within the Mobile Apps and Websites
- Pages you view before and after you leave the Mobile Apps and Websites
The Information collected from Users on our Mobile Apps and Websites may be shared with our suppliers and vendors and used in the aggregate to create summary statistics that help us analyze the usage trends of the Mobile Apps and Websites, assess what information is of most and least importance, determine technical design specifications, design the Mobile Apps and Websites in the most user-friendly way, and identify system performance or problem areas.
By continuing to use the Mobile Apps and Websites, you hereby consent to the use and disclosure of your Information as set forth below:
- within X93 Innovations or with our service providers;
- with our financial, insurance, legal, accounting or other advisors;
- to respond to a subpoena, order, legal process, or government request;
- to protect, establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- to investigate, detect, suppress, prevent or take action regarding illegal or prohibited activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the reputation or physical safety of any person;
- as otherwise required by law.
We use “cookies” to help you better navigate the Websites. A “cookie” is a small piece of information sent by X93 Innovations’ web-based applications that are stored by your web browser on your computer or mobile device. Cookies enhance your online experience by saving your preferences while you are visiting the Websites. The cookies do not contain any identifiable information and cannot profile your system or collect information from your computer or mobile device. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can set your browser to refuse them or to alert you when they are being sent.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Amendment. You have a right to request that X93 Innovations amend or delete the Personal Information it collects from your use of the Mobile Apps or Websites if you believe it is incorrect or incomplete, and you may request an amendment or deletion for as long as the Personal Information is retained by X93 Innovations. You must submit your request in writing to X93 Innovations and provide a reason to support the requested amendment. X93 Innovations may, under certain circumstances, deny your request by sending you a written notice of denial.